Monday 24 October 2011

The difficult second post!

Hey, so I have finally managed to get some more pictures taken for your viewing pleasure!

I had a bit of a fiddle over the weekend (with the car obviously...) and took the oil bath and the Carburettor off ready to receive a hosing down. No, not literally, I'm not that much of a newbie. Oh wait, yes I am.


Here are some pictures anyway, Enjoy....

I've added a few captions just in case anyone is less knowledgeable than I am. Doubtful.










Engine bay with the Oil Bath.


Without Oil Bath!



You can see where the Carburettor needs unbolting from the intake manifold (Two Bolts. Simple!)


Fuel Tank Unbolted and Pipes removed


An example of the clips holding down the fuel tank. There are four in total. Just unbolt them completely.


Whip it out! Don't forget to disconnect the fuel line!



Finally, take the alien drone out of it's box (Batteries not included). This is the sender unit for the tank for gauging fuel levels, etc
It should twist out fairly easily.......NOT!
Get some huge pliers on it, or ask a grown-up / professional (see below)


That's all for now folks, please be sure you click follow at the top of the this page to ensure you receive updates when I add new things!


Will be adding a new post soon regarding some recommended reading material, etc

Peace!



No comments:

Post a Comment