Thursday 27 October 2011

Recommended Website #1 - www.Volkszone.com





Hey folks.

So, for the next update in my recommended reading blog, how could I possibly mention anything other than the very website that spawned my passion for classic volkswagens.

Volkszone is an amazing website, full to the brim with awesome people who would help anyone   with pretty much anything (Providing it has some relation to Volkswagens!).

I have spent many hours on there and have learnt a lot of what I know (Very little) from reading the posts on this website. This enabled me to feel confident enough to buy this beetle in the first place.

I think it is fair to say  that if it wasn't for Volkszone, this blog would probably not exist!

So don't hang around here, go check it out and sign up if you haven't already!

GO!

Greg

www.volkszone.com

Image©volkszone.com
P.s. I hope volkszone don't mind me using this image, contact me if you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment